Wednesday, June 27, 2012

James Cervantes


This Poet Will Help Me


The computer reads the letters and symbols for the code but not as code since behind the image there is 
only code for the letters and symbols.


This leads me to despair, a blind man on a jagged shore.


The computer refuses to read it for what it is, otherwise it would produce that which the code stands for 
along with the explanation of gibberish it faithfully and literally produces.


Of course I am the one refusing to admit . . .


If the screen is a mirror, I am seeing unrealized code, just representations of what goes on behind the mirror.


This poet will help me. He has already conveyed my situation with words that are the code for it. He has tied 
this together neatly so that anyone might understand.


***
***

No comments:

Post a Comment